Digital Marketing Associate
Who We Are…
Self Care Catalysts (SCC) is a cutting-edge health research and technology company that maps healthcare consumer behavior to derive insights that impact care delivery and outcomes. We do this by leveraging the clout and voice of the chronic illness community.
We are located at the MaRs Discovery District in downtown Toronto, Canada.
About this role …
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with a passion for social marketing and is driven by a fast-paced, design-forward environment. This highly creative role will take our user acquisition and engagement strategy to new heights for SCC – driving brand awareness for our Health Storylines™ platform for individuals in the chronic illness community.
What you’ll do
You will collaborate on and support the creation of digital content to drive user acquisition and engagement marketing. This includes:
· Collaborate on and execute SCC’s content calendar across all social platforms (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, using Hootsuite) and through email marketing.
· Look for new and innovative ways of communicating through various digital channels. This includes identifying the right audience, writing compelling copy, and sourcing user generated content as needed.
· Identify bloggers and key influencers to work with and manage the programs to engage them.
· Provide best in class community management to represent the SCC brand and engage the community.
· Ensure distribution adheres to brand standards, marketing best practices and applicable regulations including anti-spam laws.
· Keep track of campaign analytics and identify opportunities for continuous improvement across all channels.
What you’ll bring…
· Creative Communicator: You are a natural born storyteller and creative communicator with a passion for social media and writing.
· You take a thoughtful and people-centric approach to problem solving and content development.
· You demonstrate a “no job is too small” mentality; you like to roll up your sleeves, jump in and get it done!
· You have a positive attitude, strong work ethic and are able to adapt to changing priorities in a fast paced, start-up environment.
· You have an appreciation for design.
Technical assets: Experience (or willingness to learn) the following:
· Website analytics tools, such as Google Analytics
· Social media planning and scheduling tools, e.g. Hootsuite
· Mixpanel, Adobe Photoshop, Squarespace
· Email marketing tools, e.g. Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor
· Basic experience with HTML
Experience: Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in digital marketing or social/community management roles. Strong written portfolio an asset.
Education: University or college degree
Send Resume, Cover Letter and accompanying portfolio (optional) to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 31, 2016
Self Care Catalysts, MaRs, 101 College Street, Suite 200, Toronto, Ontario M5G 1L7